Ok, so I reached 15 followers a few days ago and seriously: There are 15 people in this world (plus my friend Imke who reads this without following <3) who read the random stuff I post here? That is pretty awesome!
In order to honour that I want to post 15 random (hip hip hooray for randomness!) things about me.
- Even though I believe in the idea that intelligent people do not have to be good at sports, I go to the gym (irregularly though...) and love to go skiing and water skiing. Also, I love to ride my bike whenever it's nice, warm and sunny outside.
- If I were granted three wishes I would ask for a world free of war and violence, the end of world hunger and for justice for every living creature. Yes, seriously. I'm one of those weird idealists, haven't you noticed?
- There are 10 books on my bedside table right now, including one about the history of the woman's rights movement, one about 1000 important women in history, 3 biographies (Elizabeth I., Bismarck & Napoleon), Sherlock Holmes stories, spooky ballads and The Hunger Games.
- My favourite semi-precious stone is the snowflake obsidian. It reminds me of the fact that without darkness we wouldn't be able to see the beauty of light.
5. I'm a vegan for more than two years now it was one of the best desicions I have ever made.
6. I have never done/tried any (illegal) drugs. Ever.
7. I tend to be friends with the same people for a really long time, probably because it takes me quite a while to consider them as friends, I like to choose wisely.
8. I got into Pottermore at the first day of the Beta phase. I'm a Ravenclaw which wasn't a real surprise and which is nice even though I like Slytherin better. At least it isn't Gryffindor.
9. I have pretty strong political opinions. I'm in favour of a meat tax, pro-choice, pro gay marriage and I think the seperation of state and church is very important. Also, I'm a pacifist. I'm a member of the Green Youth and the themes I'm most interested in are animal rights, queer and gender issues, anti-racism and education.
10. In constrast to the typical cliché that women love chocolate I prefer crisps! I could eat 3 bags a week....At least!
11. I'd love to learn Swedish or Finnish.
12. My favourite animals are turtles and fish. I hate spiders, I'm phobic.
13. I suffer from a pretty severe form of asthma and have to take antibiotics whenever I get ill which is about 5-6 times a year. I've had 4 pneunomias so far and too many bronchitis to count (about 3 to 4 a year I guess).
14. Purple lipstic is awesome.
15. I make jewelry with pictures of people I admire such as Elizabeth I. and Oscar Wilde.
Ok, yeah, quite random, huh?
have a loevely evening,