Tuesday 17 April 2012

Jewelry making

One of the things I like to do spend my time with is crafting so a year ago I started making my own jewelry. I usually buy my supplies at internet shops such as Etsy or Dawanda, it is way cheaper to buy the supplies and then make your own unique jeelry than buying it at a shop. I get to spend my time with being creative and in the end I have some nice new accessoires, how perfect is that?
Well, enough of the talking, pic spam:


The small one is going to be a brooch soon.



My pet name starts with a T

The whole bunch together

Hogwarts <3

We're all mad here

How do you like them? Do you make your own jewelry or like to craft in general?

Have a great day,
The Countess

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful...especially the first motive <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so beautiful!♥ I love the first and the Hogwards especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Where did you buy the supplies? I often make my own jewelry too. Sometimes I use beads, other times different fabrics (mainly for chokers).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I bought the supplies at a Dawanda shop, I'll send you the link. I also make my own chokers and also hair accessories, I should do a post about that. What kind of chokers do you make?

      Delete
    2. This is the link:

      http://en.dawanda.com/shop/annyyca

      Delete
    3. Thanks a lot for the link! They sell such pretty things there!
      I haven't made chokers for a while now, but I intend to pick it up again soon. About two years ago I regularly sold some online, but it was never anything serious. Since I'm looking for a job now, I could use that little bit of extra money. :) Once I've made some chokers again, I will post about it in my blog!
      My boyfriend's mom makes really nice steampunk jewelry. She is very talented! I guess I should devote a topic to her as well some time. :)

      Delete
    4. I know, right? Whenever I have a look in one of those online shops I want to buy everything, it's terrible for my bank account xD
      Where did you sell your chokers? I have been told to sell my things on various ocassions now but I don't want to put them on a website where I have to pay in order to be able to offer them...

      Steampunk jewelry sounds awesome, you HAVE to do a blog post on her things soon!

      Delete