Sunday 22 April 2012

Dark Sunshine Award

The lovely  HajaMiel at Written Before Dawn gave me my very first award, thank you so much!


Post the award picture with a backlink to the person who nominated you
Answer the ten questions posed to you
Pass on the award to 10 or more bloggers

Questions
Favorite color:  
Black in clothes, jewel tones in general. Oh, and pink!

Favorite animal: 
Turtles and fish. Also bats and owls are probably awesome but I have never seen one in real life.


Favorite number:
 2, 4 and 13


Favorite non-alcoholic drink: 
Tab water. Seriously.


Facebook or Twitter: 
Facebook. I do have a Twitter but I don't use it as frquently as Facebook.


My passion: 
History and writing. 


Getting or giving presents: 
I'm like a little child, I LOVE getting presents but I also like to put deep thought in the perfect gift for someone. Inlike to give away selfmade things.

 
Favorite pattern: 
I am very fond of tartan.


Favorite day of the week: 
Wednesday and Saturday.  


Favorite flower: 
Uhm, I don't really know... The flower of the vegan logo? I like all kinds of flowers as long as they are growing in nature and not standing in a vase. 


Ok, now I have to nominate people. I would nominate HajaMiel but she just got the award so I'll skip her even though she'd deserve it so much! 
 I'll only nominate five people because I am new to blogging and don't follow that many people yet.

1. Zelde
3. Corin

Have a great day,

The Countess

No comments:

Post a Comment