Sunday 4 March 2012

A tea recipe

I wanted to share a really simple tea recipe with you. I love the combination of ginger and lemon, especially in tea because of the lack of other components that distract the sense of taste from the the essential ginger taste. The lemon underlines that significant taste of ginger in a really nice way.



You will need:

- an about one finger thick piece of ginger
- the juice of half a lemon
- rock candy to your taste
- 2,5 litre of water

 Chop the ginger. The finer you chop it the more intense the ginger taste will be. I like to use a garlic press to crush the little ginger pieces again. 
Put the ginger in a big pot. 
Add the lemon juice and the water.
Bring everything to boil, then reduce the heat. The longer you heat the tea the more intense the result will be in the end. I like to heat it up everytime I want a new cup. 
Add as much rock candy as you like and enjoy!


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment