Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year's Resolutions

  • Eat healthier, try to include more veggies and fruits in my diet. My father calls me the vegan that doesn't eat vegetables, I want to change that.
  • Practise juggling on a regular basis again.
  • Sew more.
  • Try to use the car less often.
  • Buy more fairtrade and bio products.
  • Treat my hair better. I had it cut a few days ago, I lost almost 15cm :'( Now it looks really nice and healthy again and I want to keep it in that condition. Maybe I'll do a post just about my hair care routine...
  • Visit more museums, watch more movies, see more ballet and opera plays et cetera.
  • Spend as much time with friends as possible, maybe while doing the things mentioned above.
Have a very vry happy new year, I wish all of you the best!
Do you have any new year's resolutions?

Have a great day and year,
The Countess

No comments:

Post a Comment