Sunday 19 August 2012

Tim Burton Love

I love fairy tales. And I love movies. Oh, and everything dark and spooky, of course! So obviously I LOVE Tim Burton movies! They are basically kid's movies for adults, they are amazingly detailed and every single scene is like a vibrant flash of colours and did I mention the music? The songs get stuck in your ears and create a repeat button inside them to make sure you never forget them again. All in all, Tim Burton movies are pure perfection.

It is really hard for me to choose a favourite but I thiiiiink it would have to be Alice in Wonderland because I love the relationship between Alice and the Hatter and because I was the Red Queen in a school play a few years ago. Afterwards people approached me by yelling "Off with your head!!!!" for months.

What is your favourite Tim Burton movie?

I won't be able to do any posts in the next two weeks, I'm going on holiday to Sweden and Estonia tomorrow morning.
Have some great weeks,

The Countess


2 comments:

  1. First of all I need to say your blog is amazing :). And know for Tim Burton I cant decide either which movie is the best...they all have their own qualities. Do you like Edward Scissorhands? I hope you have a great time in Sweden and Estonia.
    Many greetings Kali

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all: Welcome!
    I love Edward Scissorhands, I have seen it quite a few times but i always got it from the library, I don't own the DVD yet.

    ReplyDelete