Sunday 2 September 2012

Stockholm Part 2

First of all, I would like to welcome all those people that have started following this blog since the last couple of weeks, I hope you will enjoy some of my posts and find something to inspire you.

Now, let's go on with the holiday pictures. In Stockholm there is this lovely botanic garden that my friend and I visited. I wanted to share some of the pictures I took there with you even though I only have a mobile camera. My friend Imke took loads of beautiful pictures with her proper camera but I didn't have the chance to get them from her yet. Anyways, I hope you like them. It was great to stroll through the glass houses and the garden, I love plants of all kind and some were extremely impressive. They have the biggest sea rose in the world there but unfortunately, it didn't have any flowers when we visited.


















What is your favourite flower or plant? I love sunflowers but I have a thing for herbs, too!
Have a great day,
The Countess



4 comments:

  1. So beautiful pics... my favorite flower is the orchid... but I like roses and calla lilys, too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Lilies and roses are really nice, I like them alot! My grandma collects orchids so they aren't thaaaat special for me (She likes to talk about them...)but of course they are beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Those huge water lilies are amazing ö__ö. (And I get this feeling that I just have to step on one...! Haha)
    All the pictures are looking very beautiful, thank you for sharing! Shame the sea of roses wasn't there, that's something I'd love to see too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? This urge to step on them, it just seems the natural thing to do! The Count and I visited the botanical garden in Bonn which is close to our home town aand they have even more of those monster-lilies! We love them!

      Delete