Sunday 30 September 2012

Some Jewellery

I made some new pendants a few days ago and thought you might be interested in seeing them so here we go:



I already made one of these earlier this year but I gave it to my dear friend and pen pal Sonja so I decided to make one for myself. The text is a reference to BBC Sherlock, one of my favourite TV series ever!






These ones are a little more unusual compared to the pendantds I normally make because these have no real pictures or texts in them. The big one is an actual pendant while the small round one is a brooch.





Again, no pictures or text, just colour mixtures. I created them myself and I think I will give them away as Christmas presents. The upper left is supposed to be a gift for my mum, for example. I like all of them a lot, especially because they are modern and still wearable with victorian inspired outfits as I like to wear.

How do you like them?
Have a great day,
The Countess

7 comments:

  1. I love these are they resin? DO you have an etsy shop? I just added 26 items to my etsy shop and I'm always looking for inspiration to create more styles. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks :) No, they aren't resin, they are glass. I have checked out your Etsy shop, you have some great pendants there, do you make them all by yourself? I don't have an Etsy shop, I always thought it would be too complicated to have one.

      Delete
  2. I love the black-white-golden one!
    (although I normally don't like anything golden^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one are you talking about? The upper left one? That is more of a beige colour, it just doesn't really show on the photo, but thanks :)

      Delete
    2. The left one on the third photo.
      It looks golden on the photo, but with beige its even nicer ;)

      Delete
    3. No, no, it is gold but it isn't white. The beige turns out white in the photos

      Delete
    4. Ah okay - now I understand ;)
      But it is nice anyway :D

      Delete