Sunday 8 September 2013

#4- Vienna

Vienna was something special. I went there alone, without the Count, to  visit a friend, Klara. I met her on the mighty internet and now after months we were able to finally meet up. We were introduced by friends we have in common, started talking via Facebook and Tumblr, followed each other on instagram and somehow became friends. It was wonderful to meet her, we got along perfectly from the first second. She showed me her beautiful hometown, we went out for drinks and we listened to some records. I only had 24 hours in Vienna because my train ticket was only valid in Austria on two days in a row but we made the best of the little time we had.


Schönbrunn. Yes, Sissi lived there



Ducks at Schönbrunn






The Gloriette


I like the effect the light made





1st district








Belvedere








Photobooth pics and note books aka emotional last minutes


Anyway, it was lovely, I really hope Klara and I can meet again very soon!

Have a great day,
The Countess

No comments:

Post a Comment