The wonderful Aristocratic Elegance nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Yay! She is amazing, she posts the nicest outfits and I have never not liked a post of hers. You should definitely check her blog out!
It seems like I have to post 5 interesting or odd facts about me.
Now, here comes the problem: What exactly do they mean by interesting? I have no clue... I'll just do my best, I'm sorry if these facts are kind of lame and boring.
- I only own a handfull of CDs because I have all my music on my computers. When I buy CDs I normally buy them so I can listen to them in the car because I hate it when nothing good is on the radio. I switch between those CDs to get a bit of variation. The ones I like best are: Marylin Manson- Best Of, My Chemical Romance- Three Cheers for a Sweet Revenge, The Black Parade and Danger Days, one by The Baseballs, a German rock'n'roll band that covers pop songs, one by Nirvana and one by Die Toten Hosen.
- When I was young I couldn't sleep without listening to an audio drama on cassette. My favourites were The Three Investigators which are really popular here in Germany. After they stopped making them in the USA a company in Germany bought the rights and continued making them. They are a must have among many kids, teens but mainly adults. The speakers have been the same for decades and they're stars in the Three Investigators fandom, they do live shows and tours and everything! Last year I started collecting the audio dramas again because I still love them.
- I sometimes think about what kind of character I would be in my favourite movies and books. I would be a Ravenclaw or Slytherin who doesn't like to play Quidditch and whose favourite subject would probably be Transfiguration or Potions. If I were one of the X-Men, my mutation would be super long, super strong hair. In my everyday life it would be pinned up in really cool updos with modern twists and some gorgeous hair accessoires like hair sticks.
- I don't like Jack Kerouac's On The Road as much as I'd like to. I think it is a bit boring, to be honest, even though it is so well written. I'm very much into the Beat Generation at the moment, I love Ginsberg and his life and I watch every movie there is about him. I can't wait for the On the Road movie to be released on DVD, it has been sooo long since I saw it at the cinema...
- Some talents I would like to have are: Being able to draw, having a nicer handwriting, staying calmer around people that say stupid things and being able to sew better. Oh, and I'd LOVE to know how to dance traditional Irish dances! And play the flute, violine and accordion!
Uhm, yeah, well that's my "interesting" facts.
Now I have to tag people. I have NO clue who already got nominated...
Here is one of the covers The Baseballs made, I love it! It's Candy Shop, the original is by 50 Cent.
Have a great day,