Sunday 20 May 2012

A survey

  • After writing this blog for quite some time I wanted to let you know a little bit about me. I found this survey and adapted it a little so I wouldn't bore you with simple yes-no answers. Hopefully, I'll be able to post another blog later this evening with some pictures.
  • What time did you get up this morning? At about 8:30, I'm not really one for sleeping in.

  • How do you like your steak? Haha, good one. I'm a vegan.

  • What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I think it was the three musketiers. Which was really nice by the way. It is kind of frustrating that I just saw it again...On DVD.

  • What is your favorite TV series? BBC Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Bones, House MD, Gilmore Girls (guilty pleasure), NCIS, How I met your mother. 
  •  
  • If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? London. Cologne is lovely though.

  • What did you have for breakfast? Bread with vegan chocolate cream. I LOVE bread, I'm a typical German when it comes to bread. Did you know that Germany has the biggest variety of bread? It's awesome!
  •  
  • What foods do you dislike? Meat, eggs, all dairy and honey, obviously. I hate zuccinis, mushrooms and aubergines and the glibbery stuff inside of tomatoes. Olives are disgusting, too. And pineapples in everything that isn't a fruit salad or a cocktail.

  • Favorite Place to Eat? There is this kebab shop around the corner of my Uni which serves the best falafel sandwiches in the world! I go there every Thursday and have the same bloody thing. I'm like Sheldon Cooper.

  • What are your favorite clothes? Dresses, blouses and plateau shoes. All black, of course.

  • Favorite time of day? The evening. I love sitting in bed with some nice tea, watching a TV series or read a book while watching the sunset from my window.

  • Where were you born? Cologne!

  • What is your favorite sport to watch? Soccer, I dislike every other sport.

  • Favorite pastime/hobby? Reading, writing, going to concerts, meeting friends for a movie or a glass of wine, sewing, stitching, making jewelry, watching Tv series or movies, trying out make-up or new hair styles

  • Bird watcher? Not really. I love birds though, I tend to watch them when I sit in the garden or wait for a train. They fascinate me a lot.

  • What did you want to be when you were little? An archaeologist! I'd still like to be that sometimes.

  • Always wear your seat belt? Absolutely, yes!

  • Favorite Pizza Toppings? Corn, peperoni and onions, no cheese. 
  •  
  • How many times did you fail your driver's test? Uhm... We have a theoretical and an applied one in Germany... And... well.. I failed the theoretical once and the practical even twice. The third time I did pretty badly, too but the test person said that it was just enough...

  • Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? My favourite clothes store- Paranox. Oh, and Amazon! And craft stores, of course.

  • Do anything spontaneous lately? I am not a spontaneous person AT ALL. I hate when plans change or people get ill the day of an appointement. It stresses me out. The most spontaneous thing that happened during the last weeks was probably deciding to go to hamburg to visit my pen pal only a month before the actual date.

  • Broccoli? Is good. It's the devil for the Count.
  •  
  • Coffee drinker? At Uni!

No comments:

Post a Comment