Tuesday 20 August 2013

Okay, so I'm kinda travelling through the whole country?

We did it. My boyfriend and I got ourselves a ticket and started doing day and multi-day trips through the whole country. It's wonderful but also a bit exhausting and god, it costs money... But it's well worth it, it's something we probably won't be able to do in the future when we are both working. Unfortunately, this is also the reason why this blog has been that quiet lately, I'm very sorry, it's just hard to blog when you are always on the road. The next posts will be about the trips we made, I'm excited to share them with you. I just came back from Munich and Augsburg but you'll hear and see more about that in a later post. 

Enjoy the summer and have a great day,
The Countess

No comments:

Post a Comment