Friday 30 August 2013

#2- Hannover

The second stop on our trip was Han(n)over, capital of the state of Lower Saxony (or Niedersachsen as we say in Germany). It's quite a beautiful city, not very big but it has a wonderful lake called Maschsee and some really pretty buildings. The whole city in general seemed to be very light-coloured to me, it's really clean and the streets and pavements are pretty wide which is nice. Unfortunately, some of the people there weren't exactly nice, there were several occassions within a few hours in which people shouted at me and made rude and nasty comment about my clothes and my parasol. The Count got really upset about it but in the end we decided to simply forget about it and enjoy ourselves.








The weather was lovely!







Friedrich Schiller

The opera



Unity In Diversity

The lake





Have a great day,
The Countess

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely town except from the people. It is really strange that you got shouted at, you don't look odd at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I agree, the city is wonderful and my outfit wasn't that weird at all! Some people...

      Delete