Tuesday 17 July 2012

Liebster Award





Thank you to The Cemetery Deamer for tagging me!

The rules:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
Create 11 questions for the people you tag.
Choose 11 people and link back to them.
No tag backs.

11 things about me:

1. I used to own more than 25 Barbie dolls as a child. I made up my own fairy tales where the Barbies were poor girls who would become rich and successfull because they are smart and talented.

2. I would love to believe in something mythtical such as healing christals. I own christals but I don't believe they have any power over mind or body, they are just proof that nature is amazing in its wonders.

3. Even though I don't want children I think I would be a great godmother.

4. I have decided to stop buying make-up or nail polish for as long as possible because I simply own too much. Nobody needs 140 eyeshadows...

5. I have never been to a funeral, lucky me!

6. One of the nicest compliments I have ever been given is "You should work with Tim Burton!".

7. When I die I want my organs to be donated and the useless rest to be cremated and burried under a tree. Resting under a tree just seems like a natural and peaceful thing.

8. I met a nice old lady on the train some weeks ago and we talked a bit. She believed in horoscopes and when I told her that I cannot sleep well at full moon she answered "Well, then you are certainly a water sign, right?" I am Pisces...

9. I have only been to five European capitals so far (Berlin, London, Paris, Prague and Budapest) even though I have been to more than 10 European countries. Fortunately, I will go to Stockholm and Tallinn this summer.

10. One gothic stereotype that is very true about me is that I love patchouli.

11. My father has black hair, my mother is a redhead, my sister is blonde and I am brunette.


11 questions:

1. Favourite sad song? Nothing Compares to You by Sinead O'Connor and Mad World by Gary Jules

2. Favourite happy song? Bohemian Like You by The Dandy Warhols

3. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunrise because I don't see it that often and it brings you in a great calm mood.

4. Chocolate or sweets? Chocolate all the way!

5. Band you most want to see live? Nirvana but that's not possible... So I'll pickMy Chemical Romance again.

6. Most expensive impulse purchase? Uhm... A pair of platform shoes for about 50€ a few days after my Abitur (A-Levels). I saw them and decided that a 1.3 Abitur should be worth a treat!



7. Dogs or Cats? Cats! They have personality. Dogs have that submissive attitude... Urgh!

8. Beauty product you can't live without? Powder and black eyeliner. Oh, and nail polish!

9. Night out or night in? Night in, I don't really go out.

10. Shopping online or in person? Neither nor.

11. Dream job? A writer.



My 11 questions for the people I tag:

1. If you were given 100€ right now with the obligation that you have to buy something that makes you happy, what would you buy?

2. Your favourite movie?

3. If you could become any fictional character for a day who would you want to be?

4. Is there an ethnical/political theme or agenda that is important to you?

5. Fish or birds?

6. Could you live for two weeks without your mobile nd the internet without feeling that you lose contact to people that are important to you?

7. Favourite item of clothing?

8. Have you been kind to a stranger this week?

9. Do you like old buildings?

10. Umbrellas or parasols?

11. What was the last thing you have creativly made with your own hands?

Aaaand I tag in no particular order:

4. Ariel
8. Bianca
9. Zelde
11. Corin

Enjoy!

Have a great day,

The Countess



10 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for the award!! You SHOULD work with Tim Burton!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, your blog was one of the first I have ever read and no matter how much I have eaten, after reading your posts I always want to cook.
      Aww, thank you!

      Delete
  2. Danke sehr! :D
    (jetzt hab ich endlich mal wieder was, womit ich meinen Blog füllen kann. *g*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do have a lot in common! Great song choices and I also have far more make-up than anyone could ever need!

    It would be really awesome if you got to work with Tim Burton!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, we do!
      It would be great to work with him, he is a creative genious! Imagine Tim Burton, his absolutely amazing creative wife Helena, Johnny Depp who is a family friend and Marilyn Manson who is a close friend of Johnny Depp all in one room drinking red wine and discussion creativestuff... I would give alot to be able to listen!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the award! By the way -- seeing Nirvana live would be amazing! As soon as I can work out time travel I'm down for that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I love your blog!
      I wish I could go to a Nirvana concert... Imagine people in 20 years saying "I wish I could go to [whatever band is popular right now]"

      Delete
  5. Thank you! Hahaha, I'm looking forward to doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, I just remembered this award. I will get to it ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete